Key West Attractions
- Fantasy Fest. This week-long party simply must be experienced to be believed. Visit the official Fantasy Fest website.
- Scuba Diving. The keys are world famous for diving. Bring your Scuba gear and dive the challenging wrecks of Key Largo, the gorgeous easy reefs of Key West, or the newest Key West dive attraction, the USS Vandenburg. Just google "key west scuba diving" to get the websites of several local dive shops, or call me for recommendations.
- Mel Fisher Museum. See gold and silver recovered by Mel Fisher from the 1622 Spanish fleet. Mel Fisher website.
- Fort Zachary Taylor State Park. This great beach is a short walk from our place. Their website gives you more details.
- Water Sports. Our 23-year-old daughter recommends Fury's Ultimate Adventure for a great day of watersports. Sailing, snorkeling, parasail, jetski, kayak, all on one trip.
- Butterflies and more are found at the Key West Butterfly Conservatory on Duval St.
- Key West Webcams. Watch Key West party with these webcams from around the island. Key West Webcams.
- More Tours and Activities. This website advertises many of the tours and activities you can find on the island. Best on Key West.
Look for the green bed symbol to find our exact location, and explore the map for our favorite restaurants and attractions in Key West.